Here are some tips for finding the looks that will enhance your natural beauty, personality and sensuality during your shoot.
- Visualize the clothing, sexy heels, accessories, and wonderful props you will want to wear for your shoot. Flip through your favorite fashion magazines for more examples on ways the pair colors, fabrics, and styles for easy runway glamour.
- Shop your closet for your go to items when you want to feel sexy (and look) your very best. Let your imagination free.
- Grab a style savvy go to friend and hit the stores to find a super sexy flattering outfit that not only sexy, but comfortable and relaxed.
- Pick out lingerie that highlights your beautiful curves, but please remember sometimes a too tight tee shirt, soft sweater, or oversized button down shirt can be even sexier. Let your personality shine through.
- Don't forget to bring something meaningful to you or your significant other; this serves as a great way to personalize your shoot. I have even had a client pose with her husbands police hat to make it more personal for him.
Five days before your shoot...
- If you wax, do so a few days prior to your shoot to avoid redness and bumps.
- Make sure eyebrows and nicely shaped and groomed.
- If your planning to visit the salon for a haircut or color, give yourself a few days to make sure your happy with it.
- Be sure to get a salon manicure and pedicure for a flawless finish.
- Stay out of the sun- while a basic tan will be nice in photos, red blotchy skin will not.
- PLEASE - DO NOT SPRAY TAN.
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin.
- Lower your salt intake and avoid alcohol, if your worried about retaining water.
- Try on your outfits and lingerie to make sure they fit properly; remove all tags and labels. Steam or iron your ensembles and hang them properly so they keep their shape.
The day before your shoot...
- Bathe, shave, and moisturize.
- Where those loose fitting clothes to your session to avoid red-marks on your skin (no jeans, tight socks, or tight clothing for instance).
- Eat some thing light but filling.
- Arrive with a clean, moisturized face and CLEAN HAIR! (This is important.)
- Take a deep breath and RELAX. It is completely normal to be a wee bit nervous before your shoot, but please don't worry. You will be in good hands. I will show you exactly how to pose and help you to get the best shots possible. :)
- MOST IMPORTANT!! Have fun!
Ready to schedule your experience with Chrissy?
Still need some time to think it over? Be sure to Join our VIP all ladies FB Group! And see for yourself how awesome a Chrissy Smith Boudoir experience can be.